The best place to find and showcase
Show Cattle Directory
Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
BY COMPLETING THE REGISTRATION FORM, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, THAT YOU AGREE TO PROVIDE TRUE, ACCURATE, CURRENT AND COMPLETE INFORMATION, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
2. Site Use
Permission is granted to view the materials and listings
on showcattledirectory.com. This is the grant of participation,
not a transfer of title or license, and you may not:
- modify or attempt to modify the materials and information that is not of your own;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any features/processes contained on showcattledirectory.com;
- use the information displayed on showcattledirectory.com to solicit sales from those listed;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server or site.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by showcattledirectory.com administration at any time as a result of such actions.
- The materials on showcattledirectory.com are provided "as is". showcattledirectory.com and Barns Collective make no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, showcattledirectory.com and Barns Collective do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall showcattledirectory.com or Barns Collective be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on showcattledirectory.com, even if showcattledirectory.com or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on showcattledirectory.com could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. showcattledirectory.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. showcattledirectory.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. showcattledirectory.com and/or showcattledirectory.com administrator does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
showcattledirectory.com and Barns Collective has not extencively reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by showcattledirectory.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to showcattledirectory.com shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Costs and Fees
All fees and costs associated with your listing are non-refundable and non-trasferable. You acknowledge that the membership fee is for the consideration and review for inclusion of your site AND DOES NOT IN ANY WAY GUARANTEE THAT YOUR SITE WILL BE INCLUDED ON showcattledirectory.com.
If at any time you wish to discontinue participation in showcattledirectory.com you must send notice to showcattledirectory.com at firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you wish to withdraw your listing from showcattledirectory.com. Once showcattledirectory.com receives such notification from you, your participation in showcattledirectory.com will cease and your listing will be removed at the end of your actively payed year. If you request that your listing be removed before the end of a year for which you have pre-paid, you agree that showcattledirectory.com and affiliates cannot and will not refund any portions of such payments.
10. Listing Criteria
All listings submitted to showcattledirectory.com must meet the following criteria:
- All information submitted must NOT be forged in any way;
- Websites must be relevent to the porpose of showcattledirectory.com.
- Websites should contain unique content, as dertermined by a showcattledirectory.com administrator;
- Websites must be active and current;
- Websites must be writen in the English language (or have an english version available).
- The website must not contain any content, products, services or other information that may be illegal to sell under any applicable law, that may infringe or violate anyone's rights, or that, showcattledirectory.com and/or Barns Collective believes, in its sole discretion, is offensive.
This license shall automatically terminate without notice if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by showcattledirectory.com and/or Barns Collective at any time as a result of such actions.
If at any time you wish to discontinue participation in showcattledirectory.com you must send notice to showcattledirectory.com at email@example.com stating that you wish to withdraw your listing from showcattledirectory.com. Once showcattledirectory.com receives such notification from you, your participation in showcattledirectory.com will cease and your listing will be removed at the end of the actively payed year. If you request that your listing be removed before the end of a year for which you have pre-paid, you agree that showcattledirectory.com and affiliates cannot and will not refund any such payments in part or in there entirety.
- At the time of collecting personal information, have it be known that showcattledirectory.com and/or Barns Collective will use the information for the purposes of promoting and expanding showcattledirectory.com and its members.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will NOT sell or knowingling transfer personal information to a third party.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against unauthorized access or modification but make no such guarantee of definite protection.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.